Ani's Home

We lost our daughter Ani to Lupus a few days after her 12th birthday. The virtual world of the Internet helps to keep her moments alive and share them with others. The first posting was on August 2005 To read all past postings from 2005 onward, please go to https://toani.blogspot.com/ and you will see all the previous entries listed. Click on the one you wish to read.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ani Maria

Morning dew holds its drops
From dreams the unmoon night
Had kept
In your name

I walk silent and cold
To a granite stone
Shaped as a tear
In your smile

A robin hops
From fallen leaf to leaf
And in the wet dirt
Looks for that dream

I have come to cheer
Near a stone shaped in tear
The fear of losing you
Again

To the morning dew
That holds its drops
As I hold you dear
As I keep you near

To my days without you


March 23, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home